5 Simple Tools to Use for Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
YouTube has great marketing features built into its site, making it an extremely effective tool for spreading the word about your business.
- Why specifically using YouTube can benefit your business.
- Video analytics help video producers track views and analyze who is watching their videos.
- Effective tagging can help your videos rank on Google and other search engines.
- The share button allows you and others to share your videos across the web.
- You can pay to promote your video on YouTube alongside other relevant videos.
YouTube is one of the most powerful video marketing platforms, with an abundance of great features already built into its platform.
How to Effectively Sell Using Video
Many businesses miss out on views and potential sales because they do not know how to promote using video effectively.
- Be brief. Keep your videos shorter to ensure they are watched in their entirety.
- Introduce your offer at the end of the video.
- Be engaging. Don’t just talk at your viewers, talk to them.
- Say what you’re going to say, say it, and review.
Following tried and true video marketing techniques will help you have videos that attract customers and convert into sales and profits.
Top Free Screencast Software Review
Screencasting is an easy option for new video producers to create a professional video in which you can focus in on your message and avoid showing your face on camera at the same time.
- Why screencasting is a great way to make videos and how businesses can use screencasts to promote online.
- Review of Jing, which gives options for private sharing of videos as well as embedding on websites and sharing
- Review of Screencast-O-Matic, which gives a longer recording time ability as well as web cam options and easy upload to YouTube
Screencasting with free software is both easy and economical for businesses, yet the results can be just as professional as expensive paid software.
Video Marketing Tools for Twitter
Twitter is a fantastic social media tool for video marketing. There are multiple tools for capturing video that easily integrate into Twitter’s platform.
- Twitvid allows users to upload video via email.
- YouTube is the most well-known video sharing site and features a tweet button.
Twitter can be one of your most essential video marketing tools because several video marketing platforms have integrated Twitter or are specifically designed for it.
Reviews of Video Sharing Services
Video marketing can be challenging because of the time it takes to produce quality videos. Video sharing services makes it easier to share videos once you’ve produced them.
- TubeMogul has been around a long time and allows users to upload up to 5 videos at a time to certain video sharing sites.
- TrafficGeyser is another established video uploading service with other robust features that allow you to upload videos to over 30 different video sharing sites.
- There are certain guidelines you should follow when uploading videos to multiple sites.
Video sharing services provide a solution that can make video marketing much faster and more simplistic.