There’s an expression in email marketing strategies which says “the money is in the list.” In many ways this is really true. But, it is extremely important that you recognize that a bigger list doesn’t necessarily mean a whole lot more customers and a great deal more money. Someone who has just 1,000 members can very easily produce more money than someone who has 10,000 members. It all depends on just how effective you are in converting your subscribers into buyers.
Here are some very sensible ideas on getting your email subscribers to purchase a product from you. It does not matter if that something is your very own merchandise or just an affiliate product.
Some Email Marketing Strategies
1. Make sure you take care of the wishes of your subscribers. The easiest way of generating sales is simply by not selling! Use the approach of “I believe this will help you, so check it out immediately and have a look” rather than “purchase this, buy this, purchase this.” Only offer them items you truly think will be valuable to them.
2. Always use your subscribers’ names when sending emails. This way your emails appear to be personalized. “Dear Jane Doe” is always a lot more powerful than “Dear Subscriber”. Almost all email providers and autoresponders now have functions that let you do this, so take advantage of it.
3. Evaluate and track your most active subscribers. Active usually means that they are opening the emails sent to them and are actually reading them. Any time you can, give your more active members rewards for doing so.
4. Get in touch with your subscribers by other means such as social networking internet sites or bookmarking sites. Connect with them on Facebook. Encourage them to follow you on Twitter. Attempt to interact with your subscribers anyplace you can.
5. Don’t overpower your members with sales pitch after sales pitch. Concentrate on providing them with very good articles – sell to them secondly.
Market To Your Subscribers Using The Above Email Marketing Strategies
Email subscribers are a hard marketplace to break into but if you market to them employing respectable and trustworthy email marketing strategies such as the preceding techniques, you can expect your conversion rate to rise.